Friday 1 February 2013

[News] Playstation 4 to be revealed on February 20th?

Yesterday, a mysterious video was uploaded to PlayStation's YouTube page titled '#Playstation2013':


Yep, you guessed it. It's quite possible that Sony's PlayStation 4 may be ready to be announced to the public. In an online report, the Wall Street Journal confirmed that Sony's teaser was foreshadowing the announcement of the PlayStation 4. Sony on Thursday unveiled plans for a PlayStation-themed event set for Feb. 20, teasing fans to "see the future" at the event. Rumours are afoot that the new device will make its debut there, beating Microsoft Corp. to the punch in announcing its own next-generation game machine.
The report also mentioned that Sony may incorporate social gaming aspects into the PS4, with focus on interface and interaction rather than hardware.

The rumoured announcement will see the release of a successor to the PlayStation 3 after nearly 7 years. So far, the PlayStation 3 has sold over 70 million units worldwide.

We are about to step into a whole new generation of console gaming, and it appears as if Sony will be leading the charge.

P.S. Don't forget to check out 'Goodbye DualShock controller?'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty exciting. I'm curious how the thing will look like and how much it will cost at its launch...

Anonymous said...

WHY. The world has PCs.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I didn't realize it's been 7 years since the PS3. I still only have a PS2! I remember when that slim silver version came out!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and brilliant design.


Stop by my web page; phen375 review

Post a Comment